[Registrtation] Pmksy 2021 | PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
India, our country is a land of agriculture. but here the biggest problem faced by the farmers in the agriculture sector is irrigation and to overcome this problem, the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, has started the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana.
Under the PMKSY 2021 Scheme, farmers are provided subsidy on equipment for irrigation, as well as arrangements have been made to give subsidy on all the equipment used in the agricultural sector. The purpose of starting this scheme is to reduce the hard work of the farmers, to save water and to provide proper facilities for irrigation to the farmers. In such a situation, today you will be given complete information related to PMKSY 2021 Scheme.
You know that agriculture is important for food grains. Proper irrigation will make agriculture more productive. When irrigation is done well, the fields require more water. If the crops don't get enough water, the farmers' fields will be ruined. This Pmksy 2021 will solve this problem of the farmers and will provide water to the farmers for use in their farming. Members of self-help groups and trusts, cooperative societies, corporate companies, members of producer farmer unions, and other eligible institutions will also get this benefit. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Yojana 2021 has a budget of Rs 50000 crore.
PMKSY 2021 Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme, PMKSY Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji|
|When was launched||in the year 2015|
|Scheme Coverage||Entire Country (Applicable in All States)|
|Objective||To provide access to water to every farmer's field in the country|
|beneficiary||every farmer of the country|
|Benefits||Providing all kinds of benefits in the agricultural irrigation|
Main Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
In India, most of the people are associated with agriculture and agriculture depends on irrigation. The biggest problem of the farmers of India is water scarcity, because of this, they are not able to irrigate their crops properly, due to which their crops are ruined. To overcome this problem, the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021 has been launched by the government. This scheme is of the Central Government but it is also being run by the State Government.
Grants are also being given by the state government to the farmers for digging wells, digging of puddles, etc., as well as the state government is also providing subsidies on the equipment used for irrigation. As a result of all these schemes, such a means will be available to the farmers, due to which the problem of water in their fields will be reduced and proper system of water will be available in their fields. Therefore, as a result, the crop and products of the farmers will increase and the economic condition of the farmers will also rise.
Prime Minister “More Crop Per Drop” Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop Scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana(pmksy 2021) will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote the country's crop ration. It will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crops per drop will be managed by the water management system. Capacity building, training and awareness campaigns including low-cost publications, use of pico projectors, and low-cost films to encourage potential use water sources through technical, agricultural, and management practices including community irrigation.
Features of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana (Pmksy 2021
- The government operates a variety of schemes to help farmers increase their income and benefit them. To benefit farmers, Pradhan Mantri Sinchai Yojana (pmksy 2021 was also started.
- This scheme will make water available for irrigation in all fields.
- The government will receive water sources such as water harvesting and groundwater development under this scheme.
- The subsidy will also be given to farmers who purchase irrigation equipment.
- Both time and money can be saved through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (pmksy 2021).
- Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, in future rain pipe irrigation system, etc. This scheme will also be promoted through the government.
- Crops that receive the correct type of irrigation will have a higher yield.
- All farmers with their own water supply and farming can take advantage of the scheme.
- Farmers who are involved in contract farming or cooperatives can also benefit from this program.
- You must apply to this scheme by visiting the official site.
- This scheme will provide a grant of between 80% and 90% for the purchase of irrigation equipment.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinhchayee Yojana 2021: Benefits
- This scheme will provide adequate water to farmers in the country for irrigation. The government will also be subsidizing irrigation equipment.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana was established to address this water shortage. This will allow farmers to irrigate.
- The scheme will be extended to land suitable for agriculture.
- Farmers who have their own cultivation land and have access to water resources will also be eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
- The Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2020 will allow agriculture to expand and productivity to increase. This will result in the complete development of our economy.
- The center will provide 75% of the grant, and the state will pay 25%.
- Farmers also have the option of drip/sprinkler irrigation and in future rain pipe irrigation
- The new equipment will save 40-50% water and increase the quality and production of agricultural products by 35-40%.
- The central government will spend approximately 2000 crores in 2018-2019, while another 3000 crores of money will be used for this scheme during the next financial year.
Eligibility for PM Krishi Irrigation Program 2021
- Farmers must have agricultural land to take advantage of this program.
- This scheme is open to farmers from all parts of the country.
- Benefits will be available to self-help groups, trusts, co-operative societies, incorporated companies, producers farmers' group members, and other eligible institutions under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- Beneficiaries and institutions that cultivate the land under the Lease Agreement for at least seven years will be eligible to receive the PM Krishi Irrigation scheme 2021 benefits. Contract farming can also qualify for this eligibility.
Documents Required for PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana (Pmsky 2021)
- Aadhar card
- ID card
- Land documents of farmers
- Land Jamabandi
- LPC certificate required
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (pmsky 2021) under your state government. Subsidy on the purchase of agricultural equipment and subsidy on the purchase of irrigation equipment is provided to the farmers by the state government itself.
By the way, Pmksy Portal has been developed by the Central Government at the central level, where farmers can get all the information related to the scheme and contact number of the officer. Note that you have to apply under the state government only.