V.K. Rain Irrigation System
₹5,199.00 – ₹66,999.00
- It is easy and fast to install the V.K. Rain Pipe system in the fields.
- V.K. Rain Pipe is mainly useful for crops of Pepper, Eyelid, Brinjal, Cucumber, Garlic, Carrot, Turnip, Onion, Cumin, Peanut, Peas, Urad, Moong, Beet, Coriander, etc.
- V K Rain Pipe is pierced by the laser method so that its wholes are the same in size.
- V.K. Rain Pipe can spray up to 10 to 15 feet on both sides
- It helps to reduce the consumption of energy and water by more than 50 percent.
V.K. Rain Irrigation System comes with “Do It Yourself Kit”. No professional is required to install the kit. The kit contains all the parts required for rain irrigation for a given area. V.K. Rain Pipe irrigation method is a substitute for sprinkler irrigation which sprays the same quality of water to crops. It is made of HDPE fabric (High-Density Polyethylene ). V.K. Rain Pipe has zig-zag & randomly punched holes by laser system which results in the best water sprouts performance in this category. No clogging problem arises in V.K. Rain Pipe.
It has more life than any other ordinary rain pipe. V.K. Rain Pipe is very easy to assemble and reallocate. It helps to reduce the consumption of energy and water by more than 50 percent. With the help of appropriate water pressure, V.K. Rain Pipe can spray up to 10 to 15 feet on both sides. To perform best, V.K. Rain Pipe required 2 kg. water pressure. It is very durable, easy to carry around and flexible products for farmers. V.K. Rain Irrigation System is an affordable irrigation technology. It is a flexible pipe with a pattern of drip holes. It is easy to install and maintain. These drip holes are made with nano punching technology to ensure uniform flow of water. Rain pipe is suitable for closely spaced crops, onion, vegetable crops, leafy vegetables, groundnut, etc. It sprays water up-to 10 to 15 feet to each side.V.K. Rain Irrigation System is a water sprinkling system like natural rain. Instead of Sprinkler Irrigation System, The V.K. Rain Pipe is a good option where water pressure remains low.V.K. Rain Pipe is very economical and there are no huge costs to install the system. The operating costs are also very minimal.
500 SqrMtr., 1000 SqrMtr., 1 Acre, 1 Hectare