- Imperiousness (not permitting any passage of water to the soil)
- Chemical resistance
- Inertness to surrounding soil (neutral to the soil around it)
- Mechanical strength and elongation
- Easy to install and use (our team makes the installation part pleasant)
- It is economical and durable
- It can fit uneven terrain (slopes or undulated surfaces)
Since saltwater from the sea cannot be used for general purposes like drinking, irrigation, bathing, etc. We are still dependent on water from the underground, rivers, lakes, and rains. With the demand for water rising minute by minute, many countries have realized the problems it can cause later and have taken necessary steps to conserve, retain water. Just decide the place where you want to install the pond. Preferably, it should be near your agricultural field. Once the liner is in place, you are ready to collect rainwater. Make sure you make a boundary to prevent other people from stealing your water. Making boundaries also prevents animals to fall into the pond, start drinking water or damage the liner.
Simply collect rainwater and enjoy it.
Today, the monsoon season is unpredictable and failure of rains often leads to failure of crops. Dry spells are more common than before. With the increase in population, the importance of water has increased.